Saturday 21 April 2012

Aoji Gallery


Art Of Japanese Illustration Gallery presented 60 works by 29 artists at the MCM Expo. The art was breath taking and I seriously wanted to buy every piece that was exhibited. The art itself was created using various resources, ranging from traditional tools to digital programs, but all of the works held he delightful charm of the Japanese art style. The subjects of the pieces themselves was very diverse, some works were fantastical scenes or everyday life, portraits and landscapes, coloured and grayscale. My friend and I stumbled upon this little exhibition by chance and I am so glad we did. She even had to drag me away so we could visit the rest of the expo but we passed it many times, and each time my breath was taken away once more. To look at some of this amazing Japanese art visit the gallery website at http://www.artofjapaneseillustration.com/shop/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment