Saturday 21 April 2012

Miniature Apartment


On my hunt for inspiration for my Guardhouse project I found this amazing miniature version of Monica’s apartment from the American TV sitcom ‘Friends’ by a Brazilian artist ‘Brunasc’ on Deviantart.com. ‘Brunasc’ was kind enough to upload many shots of her apartment showing all of the details she has managed to create, including photos that are smaller than a penny. She also has Work-In-Progress photos depicting her artwork in its various stages of creation. She has stated that her work is entirely made of paper, but I think I spotted some MDF and foam board in there, the majority of it does appear to be made of paper. All in all it is damn impressive and I hope I can make something this realistic.
Check it out yourself at:

No comments:

Post a Comment